Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Where are we?...

We are 1 day from our first ultrasound to make sure I have depleted all of my stored girlie hormones and that my ovaries are not doing anything.  My belly has a few purple and green bruises but it will get even more colorful soon as we are 6 days away from 3-a-day shots!  They will determine at my ultrasound how much of the pricey meds to give me.  We are 8 days from starting a new semester...I don't even know what to say...I'm numb to the idea.  I guess I am excited just to get going again but I can say I have not fully recovered from the summer and I'm trying to get my head around it.  We are 13 days away from RETRIEVAL WEEK and 18 days from TRANSFER DAY!  It's all going by at lightning speed.  Really.  I'm kind of mad that school didn't breeze by this fast.  I know the semester will begin as soon as I blink and then it's all downhill on an icy day from there...breathe, Danielle.

2 comments: