Friday, August 6, 2010

Freeeedoooomm!...

Freeeedoooommm!

...Wasn't that line yelled just before a disembowelment? Yes, I think it was but it's totally appropriate since sitting through Med/Surg was sometimes comparable.  I have a long list of things I would like to do before school starts again:

#1 Clean my dirty house!  My house has not had a good cleaning since the beginning of the semester.  Sure, I wipe counters down and do a some dishes now and then but I haven't had a Saturday to get on my hands and knees and scrub.  The weird thing is, I am actually excited to do this!

#2  Read!  I miss reading for fun.  I'm going to try to read this...
                                                                                                                    Catching Fire [Book]
and this
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella [Book]
and I have to read this for next semester...don't really want to
The glass castle: a memoir [Book]

#3  I want to work out while I still can!  I have a few weeks until I have to take it easy so I am going to try to lose 5lbs...I'm putting it out there.  We'll see how it goes.

#4  Go to California!!  I'm sad that Michael can't come with me but I am excited to spend some time with the parents and just relax.  I have a mini list of places to eat at while I am there.  It's not going to help to-do #3...
I'm eating here
and here
and here
and here (never been but I was told I have to go)

#5  Start my shots!  Yes, I'm so excited to start and be done.  Here is the first box I got in the mail...

Okay, I guess it doesn't look like that much but that is 60 syringes and that little, tiny box is the med that is supposed to last 3 weeks.
#6  Spending more time with these guys.  We are having our first sleepover soon...I did not have choice in the matter but it will still be a blast!...
Tate, 2.5 years
Graham, at 8 months
#7  Getting my Beez on!  I miss my little sister being so close...
Isn't she pretty?
#8  But mostly, spending lots of catch-up time with this guy...

                                                        
Michael, being silly while I was taking a pic of the box-o-meds.
*I love him!
Thank you all my friends who got me through some near melt downs.  We have learned so much about each other like when we need to be picked up and when we need to be left alone...ha ha, good times you guys!
*Brandi and Josh are missing.

I need to thank Michael for being my biggest support through this past semester because it was seriously crazy!  I can't count the number of times he said, "Don't worry about the______, I will take care of it. You just focus on school." He really is the greatest hubby anyone could ask for and I am so blessed to have him in my life!  I love you, baby.

P.S.-Top three things I do not want to do but have to...the dentist, the dentist, the dentist!  I am sitting here recovering from a tooth he pulled today and I have to go back in two weeks for more torture.  It's ugly, people and it hurts!  

3 comments:

  1. I yike this post! I can't wait for our sleepover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleepover sounds fun! :)

    Let me know if you pass through Vegas on the way to Cali. Maybe we can chat for a few. :)

    Also, I've heard really good things about Glass Castle, so maybe you'll enjoy it after all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun post...and I look forward to your visit. is that a Japanese/Sushi restaurant??? Hmmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete