Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 2: Stims

Well, I guess this is technically day 31 in the entire process but it's day 2 of the good stuff.  Okay, yesterday kind of sucked.  I felt really crappy just a couple of hours after I took the stims.  I really could feel my ovaries growing and I was cramping all day into the night.  I just felt very fragile.  I got a wicked headache, possibly from the sudden cessation of caffeine intake or the meds, I don't know.  It was so bad I felt sick to my stomach.  I am only allowed Tylenol right now which I was surprised to say it actually worked.  It didn't fully take the headache away but at least I stopped feeling sick to my stomach and it dulled the cramping.  I came home early from work and took some Tylenol P.M. and Michael and I were asleep by 10:30pm.  It was bliss!

It's been a couple of hours since I took my second dose.  So far, not as bad as yesterday's...so far.  I found out why everyone has been telling me the Repronex sucks.  Because it does!  It stings going in but the worst part is that it kills afterward.  The place where I injected yesterday is still so sore.  My belly is definitely beginning to show signs of wear.  If I get brave enough, I will post a picture.  I'm hoping today is better and I don't feel like I'm going to pop.

21 needles down!

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck, Danielle! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry this is making you so sore!! I hope it gets easier for you.

    ReplyDelete