Saturday, March 31, 2012

18 Weeks and Counting...

18 weeks...starting to get the belly!


How far along? 18 weeks 0 days
Total weight gain? 7+ lbs...I don't want to know.
Maternity clothes?  Still not wearing anything but the maternity jeans occasionally.  They are still way too big for me.
Sleep? Still sleeping pretty good.  I have been trying to sleep on my left side.  I hate it.  I usually sleep on my back and that is a no-no soon.  Michael surprised me and bought me a "Snoogle" today.  I can't wait to try it!
Best moment of the week? Feeling this little guy move!! See below!
Miss anything?  Nothing much this week. I'm loving everything right now!
Movement?  The flutters are not so much flutters anymore.  I am finally feeling real movement in there!  At first, it was very off and on but now I feel him several times a day.  I can't wait for him to get stronger and I feel him more often!
Food cravings?  Jimmy Johns!  I ate it three times this week.  I am loving it!  I also made a grilled PB & banana sandwich for breakfast the other morning.  I am not sure what possessed me since I have never had one before but it was SO good.
Anything make you queasy or sick?  I have felt pretty good this week.  Not really any nausea. There seems to be a fine line between hunger, nausea, and eating too much at time.  I am working on finding my limits.
Labor signs? None yet, thank goodness.
Gender?  BOY! My 20 week ultrasound is in 10 days.  I am nervous for some reason that we will discover it's a girl and although I would love a girl, I would be sad. I am loving the idea of my little boy.  But really, is there a question?...
15 weeks 4 day...It's SO a boy!
Symptoms? Just round ligament pain every now and then.  It's not that bad because it's not that often that goodness!
Happy or Moody? Happy and excited!
Looking forward to...? My ultrasound soon!  I can't wait to see how much he has grown.  I am also still looking forward to choosing a name!  We felt like we were getting close but we recently added a few more to the list making it even harder.  I swear we will be at the hospital without a name!
Realization of the week?  We are almost half-way there!  Every week seems to drag but I can't believe I am 18 weeks!  I am anxious to get things in order which will be a challenge now that Michael is laid up for a while.  He had surgery on his ankle this week and it's been rough for him.  He can't do anything right now and it will be a couple of weeks until he can bear weight.  As soon as we confirm it's a little man, we will get started on the nursery.  We picked out bedding and I love it!  Pictures to come!

1 comment: