Monday, March 12, 2012

15 weeks...

I want to pretend there is a bump but...
How far along? 15 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain? 6+ lbs...I got on the scale and it said I lost 2 lbs since I weighed myself last. We will get an official weight on Wednesday when we go to the doctor.
Maternity clothes?  I have been wearing a pair of maternity jeans for a week now.  They kind of drown me but they are SO comfy.  My regular jeans are just no attractive anymore...they hug me in all the wrong places.
Sleep? Still sleeping great.  I'm back working day shifts which means I am tired a lot earlier in the evening than I was before. 
Best moment of the week?  Hearing little baby on doppler again!  It was the second time I could hear the heartbeat! I usually just hear the placenta and the little one squirming all around but I found the heartbeat this time!
Miss anything?  Feeling normal when I eat.  I am starting to get my appetite back but now I usually get a wave of nausea in the middle of eating which quickly passes but it usually means I am done eating.
Movement?  Little flutters still.  I haven't noticed them as often which is why I got the doppler out (I was a little nervous).  I can't wait to really start feeling things move in there.
Food cravings?  Not really anything yet.  French fries always sound good. Why?  Why does it have to be french fries?  I resist most of the time but I did eat a Subway sandwich the other night and got a side of fries at Carl's Jr.  Who does that?
Anything make you queasy or sick?  Like I said previously, in the middle of eating most of the time.  We did go to Wal-mart yesterday and passed the bikes.  I had to plug my nose because the smell of rubber instantly made me queasy.
Labor signs? None yet, thank goodness.
Gender?  I can't wait to find out!!! I think girl this week.
Symptoms? Definitely indigestion.  It doesn't hurt but if I eat later in the evening, it creeps up on me. I recently discovered Tums, thank goodness.
Happy or Moody?  Happy!  I love being pregnant.  Michael says still very dramatic :)
Looking forward to...? Finding out the gender! I can't wait to start planning the nursery! I also can't wait to have a bump!  I see a difference but no else does.  I look at pictures of pregnant women at 15 weeks and feel like I should be more noticeably preggo but I guess not.  I mostly still just look like I need to lay off the donuts...which I probably do:)
Realization of the week?  Just a few short days until we possibly will find out the gender! My doctors appointment is on Wednesday and we will possibly find out after that if the little one will cooperate.  I can't wait to start shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment