Friday, July 23, 2010

July...

 So, we were able to do a couple of fun things this summer.  We headed far east (okay only an hour) to the annual Hall camp out.  Of course, I was frantically trying to connect to the internet so I could study which I did most of one day but was able to relax the rest of the time.  I paid for it when I took my test the next week! Ha ha! It was my lowest test score since the first one.  Of course, 4th of July was mixed in there too so it was definitely not a good week.  Oh well, I needed the study break.

We spent a quiet 4th of July at Michael's parents house and Bethany,Whitney, Zac, and the boys came over for a little while.  It was really fun!  But, the best thing we did was head to St. George for a very short weekend because my bestie, Nicole went through the temple for the first time!  It was a perfect day!  We got to be with her and it was also good for us to get some clarity on our IVF situation.  It has been a while since we have been so I couldn't have been happier to be there for Nicole and for us.  We love you, Nicole!

*Nicole and I after the temple


*Michael and I outside St. George Temple

*4th of July



   *The whole Hall family

But mostly in the month of July, I did this....


I am still loving my OB class, it's definitely right up my alley.  I wish I wasn't so burnt out so I could be a little more excited for my remaining clinicals but oh well.  I have 13 days left in this semester!  I hate to say it but I can't wait for July to just be over with.  I have one more test, 2 more clincals, and 2 finals left.  I'm over it!  I will be busy in August getting ready for the new semester (I have a book I have to read before the semester starts...boo), I'll be going solo to California for a week (Michael cannot get any days off of work right now), and pretty much just enjoying not feeling like I need to be studying.  Hurry up, August!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like quite a bit of fun.

    I hope the rest of July is smooth sailing for you :)

    ReplyDelete