Tuesday, May 15, 2012

24 weeks...

24 weeks 0 days
 How far along? 24 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain? OH, MY! Dang that cruise!! I gained a ridiculous amount of weight this month, I don't even want to put it in writing. I have only gained about 1 lb. every doctor appointment so far. It's all catching up with me I guess. I'm hoping that because of the cruise, it will all kind of even out in the end. 
Maternity clothes?  I am wearing maternity bottoms. I am mixing in some shirts too. It's all so much more comfy than regular clothes.
Sleep? Still sleeping well. I am loving my Snoogle. I am finding I'm needing a little extra support under my belly and the Snoogle is the best for that. 
Best moment of the week?  Michael got his cast off!! Things seem to be getting back to normal and he so much happier. Also, Michael and I laying in bed and watching my belly move. That is so fun! I think baby boy is recognizing Michael's voice. He will talk to him and he starts to wiggle all around. I love it!!
Miss anything?  My appetite. I'm still hungry all the time but I seem to be back in the nothing-sounds-good phase and it's annoying. I'm trying to get back on track after the cruise and detoxing a little (eating more salads, etc.) I feel like I am lacking protein because it doesn't sound good. I am trying to make more smoothies...even though it doesn't sound good. 
Movement?  YES!! Crazy little man! I love it! I love watching my belly move and it's fun to feel him higher and higher in my belly. He is a wiggle worm!
Food cravings?  No. Like I said, nothing sounds good so I'm trying to eat better. Fruit sounds good sometimes but I can't live off fruit.
Anything make you queasy or sick? No, I'm feeling great for the most part.
Labor signs? No, keep on cookin'!
Gender?  BOY! 
Symptoms? Heartburn is a real thing! I am controlling it pretty well. I started taking Pepcid everyday and that has helped. My dad swears by apple cider vinegar but I haven't had a chance to go get some yet. I also thought I was getting a ton of stretch marks all over my belly and it freaked me out. Fortunately, it turned out to be a rash. No stretch marks yet...finger crossed!!
Happy or Moody? Happy! Things are finally getting back to normal in our house and we are slowly getting the nursery cleaned out. We are also picking out paint which I don't love. I am not good at it.
Looking forward to...?  My ultrasound next week. I am anxious to see if my placenta has moved. It would be nice to be off the restrictions. Also, I get to see my little man again! I can't wait to see how he has grown in 7 weeks!!
Realization of the week? Only 15 weeks to go! How did that happen?? I remember how quickly the first 15 weeks went so it's exciting to think how little time we have left before we meet this little man. I am a planner so I am antsy to get the nursery going and finish the small projects we have to do on the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment