Monday, February 27, 2012

13 weeks...

13 weeks 1 day...a little belly starting to make it's debut.

How far along? 13 weeks exactly
Total weight gain? None this week, thank goodness...+ 8lbs still.
Maternity clothes? Not yet. I did rock the hairband on the jeans trick last night.  Some of my jeans are about to go into storage.
Sleep? Still sleeping good.  I have been thinking about getting a body pillow though.
Best moment this week? Feeling like I have more energy!  I have been so tired!  All I do on my days off is relax.  I am looking forward to exercising more regularly, now that I feel like I do more than ten minutes of running.
Miss Anything?  Sushi!  I started to think about it and couldn't get it out of my head!!  One night I grabbed Michael, drove to one of our favorite places and indulged in a few rolls.  Don't worry, all the fish was cooked (not my favorite but it cured my craving).
Movement? I swear I started feeling flutters this week.  Some people tell me that it's too early, which bugs me.  I know the difference between gas and...whatever this is.  It's a very strange feeling that notice occasionally.  It seems like if you can feel a little gas bubble in your bowels, you should be able to feel a 3 inch fetus wiggling around.
Food cravings? Not many.  I still like fruit and sweet things but nothing very specific.  Maybe sushi :)
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not eating makes me sick.  Hunger is starting to manifest itself in different ways than just a growling stomach.  I get light headed and just plain don't feel good.  I am not a great eater so I am trying to be better at eating more regularly and being prepared with snacks so I don't get sick.
Gender Guess?  Still girl this week.  I don't know.  Not long until we find out!

Labor Signs? None yet...thank goodness.
Symptoms?  Reflux, I think?  Not so much heartburn but the other night I felt so sick because I felt like my food wouldn't stay down.  It didn't burn like I have been told heartburn does (I wouldn't know, I have never had it).
Belly Button in or out? In.

Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!  I have lots to be happy about!
Looking forward to: Still looking forward to my ultrasound in a couple of days.  It's just a quick scan but it is such a relief to see that little bean wiggling all around.
Realization of the week: We have lots to do!!  I have made a list of everything we need to do to get ready for this little one's arrival and I feel overwhelmed already. I feel desperate for more space and the need to purge a lot of stuff!  I shouldn't stress...we still have about 6 months to go! I can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. You look great and so happy! Look into a Bella Band (Target has a knock off call the BeBand) Such a life saver! Great post pregnancy too! YAY for growing baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. .....or you could make them.... http://www.makeit-loveit.com/2010/10/maternity-band.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry - 13 weeks is NOT too early! That is when I first felt our little one. Now she doesn't stop moving! It's my favorite part about being prego :)

    BTW - I love this questionnaire and might have to *yoink* it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe :D :D :D :D I just found out that another long long long time friend of mine is expecting as well, is due at the very end of August. I can't believe I can expect to prescious babies from people that I adore so much at the same time. You look beautiful. Love you!

    ReplyDelete