Monday, February 27, 2012

12 weeks...

I thought it would be fun to keep a record of happenings every week so here goes...

12 weeks 0 days
How far along? 12 weeks exactly
Total weight gain? I'm not sure I want to know.  I haven't weighed myself since August so with an IVF cycle, a miscarriage, another IVF cycle and the end of my first trimester...+ 8lbs already! Oh, well.
Maternity clothes? Not yet.  I have bought a pair of maternity stretch pants and they are way comfy but I don't need them yet.
Stretch marks? Nope..hopefully it stays that way!
Sleep? I'm sleeping just fine still.  My schedule gets off when I work nights and that is sometimes hard to recover from.
Best moment this week? Seeing this little bean on ultrasound again!  I had my first OB appointment this week and we saw little one wiggling and    moving all around.  It was crazy how much it has changed in just two weeks.
Miss Anything?  Not really.  I am just so grateful to be pregnant I would give up anything to keep it that way.
Movement? Not yet.
Food cravings? I am trying to decide.  Food for the last few weeks has not been my friend.  I haven't been that sick but nothing ever really sounds good.  I will pretty much eat anything that is put in front of me.  I did take Michael to Jamba Juice at 9pm the other night because a mango smoothie sounded so good.  I can't remember the last time I had a Jamba Juice
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not eating makes me queasy.  Also, we walked by the bikes in Wal-mart the other night and the smell of rubber made me so nauseous!  Weird.
Gender Guess?  I have been going back and forth.  Who really knows. I think girl this week.

Labor Signs? None yet...thank goodness.
Symptoms?  Starving all the time, TIRED, sore boobs were all for the first few weeks.  Now, it's just eating for necessity, sleeping as much as I can, and forgive me for saying but, my boobs are out of control!  People tell me it's just going to get worse!
Belly Button in or out? In.

Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!
Looking forward to: My next ultrasound in a couple of weeks!  I could watch my baby all day.

Realization of the week: I am almost out of my first trimester!  How did I get here?  I thought I would never get past the first trimester.  I admit that I have neurotic thoughts of wondering if my baby still has a heartbeat.  I hope that heading out of the first trimester will relieve my fears a little.  

1 comment:

  1. You are adorable, and I am so thrilled about all of this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete