Monday, December 7, 2015

22 and 23 Weeks!

 
22.4 weeks

How far along? 22.5 weeks
Total weight gain: I'm finally up on my weight. At my 20 week appointment I had gained 5 lbs! 5lbs in one month! I'm happy about that. I have really been focusing on getting 100g of protein a day. It's not as hard as I thought it would be and my favorite bed time snack is Greek yogurt with blueberries, Stevia, and protein granola. I think they went through a growth spurt because for three days in a row, I couldn't get satisfied. I was hungry all.the.time. We'll see what my weight has been doing the last month next week.
Sleep? I'm sleeping okay. Just tossing and turning a lot and repositioning. The Pillow is helping a lot. Michael still hates it because its huge! Apparently I'm snoring like man. My dear husband is so wonderful. I'm much less tolerant of snoring and always nudge him to roll over when he snores (which only happens when he has allergies). He doesn't touch me. I'm super congested, especially at night. I am not hearing my kids at night as much as I normally do so I must not be sleeping too bad.
Best moment of the week?  It was a couple of weeks ago but hearing everything looks great with babies at my 20 week ultrasound. They were both measuring where they should. Baby girl is a little smaller and baby boy is a little bigger. All the anatomy looked normal and there was nothing to be concerned about. Of course there can't be anything 100% free from worry. Apparently there is a measurement/ratio that measures head to long bone ratio. It will be flagged if the ratio is high. Both babies were flagged for "increased risk of chromosomal anomalies" because they both have big heads. My doctor hates this measurement because the long bones are measuring just perfectly... they just have big heads. All of my kids do. He is not concerned about it at all. Of course, we are...a little.
Miss anything? Bending over and keeping up with my kids. I already don't want to do much because I get Braxton Hicks and just need to rest a lot. I just don't remember feeling this way, this soon. I still have 15 weeks so I'm a little nervous about what is to come.
Movement? Yes. Michael has been able to feel them a couple of times now. Baby boy has an anterior placenta so I don't feel him as much or as strongly. I wish I knew which one was moving. I have a really hard time figuring out who is moving. Most of the time I assume I'm feeling baby girl because the movements are high. Right now they are both transverse and baby girl is on top and baby boy is on bottom.
Food cravings? Not craving much right now. I did crave a cinnamon roll and drove all the way to Thanksgiving Point because the Maverick gas station has a Cinnabon station inside. It was so good and Sam agreed. Totally worth it.
Anything make you queasy or sick? I'm not nauseous too often but I still do throw-up almost every morning because of an overactive gag reflex. I'm really over that part.
Labor signs? No. Braxton Hicks a lot. I try to drink a lot of water as soon as I get up. That seems to help keep the Braxton Hicks at bay. Hoping these babies don't show up until after March 23rd. 15 more weeks!
Gender?  Boy and Girl!
Symptoms? Heartburn and reflux are the biggest culprits. I just eat small meals and try to stay away from things that I know will make it worse. Chocolate, applesauce, soda.
Happy or Moody? Mostly happy. Just very tired. I get anxious trying to figure out what our life will like in 3 months. We are trying to figure out if we are moving or staying. For now we are staying put. We love where we live and space will be an issue but we are going to try and make it work until we can figure out where we will be financially. I'm not sure what working will look like for me after these babies get here. We are hoping to stay until Michael is done with his Masters program in a couple of years.
Looking forward to...? Deciding on names! Oh my gosh, it's been so hard this time! We have lots of names we "like" but not "love". Nothing seems to be jumping out at me. I can't wait to stop calling them baby boy and baby girl. Also, looking forward to Christmas! The holidays seem to make the weeks go by faster and Michael has a nice break from school so we will be focusing on doing fun stuff with our kiddos and getting some projects done around the house.

2 comments:

  1. Sering Kalah Bermain Poker atau Permainan Lain?? Butuh Konsultasi Seputar Poker atau Permainan Lain Agar Menang Terus??
    Dapatkan Trik dan Tips Jitu dari Donaco Poker...
    Cukup Daftar menjadi Member saja..!!
    Pendaftaran Gratis!!

    Nikmati juga kemudahan dalam bertransaksi menggunakan PULSA
    DEPOSIT VIA TELKOMSEL

    DEPOSIT VIA XL

    DEPOSIT VIA AXIS

    Dapatkan Juga
    - Bonus Deposit 15% New Member Weekend*
    - Bonus Deposit 10% Next Deposit Weekend*
    - BONUS DEPOSIT HARIAN 5%
    - BONUS ROLLINGAN MINGGUAN 0.5%
    - BONUS KEJUTAN LAINNYA

    Hubungi Kami Secepatnya Di :
    WHATSAPP : +6281333555662

    ReplyDelete