Monday, June 27, 2011

Tag...

I've been tagged

My husband...

What is his name? Michael
How long have you been together? We re-met in January 2006
How long did you date? We got engaged April 3rd and married in November 3rd 2006:)
How old is he? 32!!! I always have to think about this one...
Who eats more? Probably me.  He is a snacker though.  I definitely eat faster!
Who said I love you first? ME!!!
Who is taller? him
Who sings better? I'm always singing but Michael has great voice, too!
Who is smarter? He always says I'm the smartest girl he knows but I think he's smarter than me.  He can figure things out that I never could. :)
Whose temper is worse? Mine. Hands down.
Who does the laundry? Especially in the last 2 years...him.  I have maybe done 4 loads over the past 24 months.  He's a keeper!
Who does the dishes? Usually me but there are times when he gets so sick of looking at them he will do them every now and then.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does but I sleep pretty dang close to him so kind both!
Who pays the bills? He does. The system he has is so smart but so complex that if he died, I would be in big trouble.  He can do a mean spreadsheet!
Who mows the lawn? HIM! I tried once to surprise him and he thought it was "cute" but told me I didn't have to do it again.
Who cooks dinner? Every once in a blue moon, me. Dinner in our house is a sad situation which I determine to turn around in 38 days!
Who drives when you are together? He does.
Who is more stubborn? Probably me.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? He is.
Whose parents do you see the most? His. They are a little closer than mine!
Who kissed who first? I'm going to say he kissed me but I think we both were going in for the kill!
Who asked who out? he asked me out, technically. His words were "do you not want to go home but not stay here?" (we were at his parents house) :)
Who proposed? he did
Who is more sensitive? He is, I think.
Who has more friends? If I had to choose, I would say he does.
Who has more siblings? We have the same, 3.
Who wears the pants in the family? We are on the same team so I would say we both fit into Jared of Subway's old pants together!
*I'm not sure I like how some this played out.  Baby, I promise, in 38 days I will do more laundry, cook us dinner's and try not to have such a temper.  Love you, babe!

2 comments:

  1. Did you two know that your probably my favorite people together in this world. Seriously I love you two :)......and I loved reading this!

    ReplyDelete